Welcome to Art for the People!!
We have the perfect space for your event!
About the Space
Art for the People is a dynamic and exciting venue with a beautiful artisan market and art exhibitions specializing in local Austin artists. Our spectacular gallery is transformed every three months with new art exhibitions. This venue is great for family & friends’ parties, non-profit fundraisers, wedding showers and any kind of intimate gathering. Art for the People is also a great venue for small live music events. We are the gallery of possibilities! We relish in creativity and connection and we’re excited to have your next event here.
- Beautiful area of plants and seating
- Fenced in with a bell shaped front gate
- Can choose to keep gate entrances open or closed during event
- Street level Access
1700 sq. ft.
- Wood and concrete floor
- Big windows for natural light
- Beautiful space full of 100+ Austin artists between the artisan market and exhibitions.
Site specific ceiling installation by Pierangela Bonatti
Restrooms / Changing Rooms
Kitchen area - microwave, counter space, and bug sink
Inside and outside
Link music to our sono speak system (inquire about specifics)
6 ft. folding Tables with table cloths
- Parking lot behind building
Public Transportation nearby
us stops and access for tax drivers.
- Hourly Rate: $150 (min. 3 hrs)
(includes clearing the restaurant table and the gray counter top in the back gallery. Otherwise this rate is for the space, as is.
- If you want product or other surfaces cleared, the rate will be adjusted .
- If event begins at 8:00pm or later, the hourly rate is $200/hr (min. 3hrs) -
- Cleaning deposit required (please contact to find more details)
- The building can hold around 45 people -
- Details and pricing of each event can vary.
For rental inquiries, please contact Hallie Rae, who would be more than happy to answer your questions and help with the details of your event at Hallie@artforthepeoplegallery.com
Can't wait to book your next event!!